We are doing somewhere around 60 to 70 appliances a month, and I have just started this...
It Saved My Life...I Found a Way to Help Patients Without All the Frustrations of Dentistry...
New York, NY
"It Lets You Go Out and Find Patients You Would Never Have Access To..."
Grand Rapids, MI
If you've ever wondered how to succeed in dental sleep medicine, this invitation will forever open your eyes to a path that few dentists even know exists.
Dentists get into sleep for a lot of different reasons. Some are interested in helping people, some are interested in making a lot of money, some are burned out on dentistry and are looking for another way to use their skills...
While the reasons for looking into dental sleep medicine are extremely varied, the experience of 99% of dentists once they get started is the same:
It's Hard To Get Patients and It's Hard To Get Paid For Treating Them
The truth is, if you depend on referrals to get sleep patients and you try to bill medical insurance without following a proven system, you are going to struggle.
Some dentists who try sleep actually do succeed...or at least they think it's success to do 5-6 oral appliances per month.
To be clear, 5-6 appliances a month is not success. It will not change your life, it will not change many patients' lives, it will NOT shift your financial future.
Come See the ONLY System Available To Dentists For Seeing 20-50 Sleep Patients Per Month (Without Having to Depend on Referrals) and Getting PAID For Treating Them
At the Introduction to Dental Sleep MBA™ course, you will get a guided tour of the system dentists are using to profit from dental sleep medicine.
While the foundations of sleep science are covered, the majority of the time is focused on providing a detailed review of how to generate patients, maximize reimbursements and build success in sleep.
This Introduction course offers a comprehensive overview of the method our members use to take advantage of the most profitable procedure in dentistry.
We will walk you through each step of doing dental sleep medicine the smart way. We’ll cover oral appliances, patient screening, our innovative system for generating unlimited patients and also go into extreme detail about getting paid.
You’ll have plenty of opportunity to get all of your questions answered. What we cover during this event is not something you will find anywhere else.
We’ve pioneered a complete system for getting sleep patients, getting paid and everything in between. (NOTE: Each attendee will receive 18 CE credits.)
- A big promise of easy success in sleep apnea. "You could be making $X dollars with the millions of potential patients. Treating sleep apnea is such an easy procedure, come learn how to do it."
- Most of the course is focused on the science of sleep. 10-12 hours of science!
- Sales and marketing "plan" that involves nothing more than talking to sleep doctors asking for referrals. (Expecting a sleep doctor to send you mild to moderate patients is as reasonable as you sending all your crowns to a Prosthodontist. It's crazy.)
- Taught by instructors who are sleep experts but not actually successful in the BUSINESS of sleep. (How valuable is the knowledge about sleep if you can't get patients?)
- Most attendees will leave the course, treat 1-3 patients, get paid for NONE of them and quit.
- Learn an entire business system for generating an unlimited number of patients without begging for referrals.
- Discover the process for transforming a dental patient into a sleep patient.
- Learn exactly how to get paid by following all of the insurance company rules.
- Foundational science you need to know about sleep apnea. Only what you need to know.
- Hear actual success stories of people who took the system and put it in play to generate millions in sleep. (We have verified proof that 80% of people using our method are in the top 10% of producers in sleep.)
Do You Fit the Profile of a Dentist Who Should Come to This Course?
- Tired of the stress of the daily "dental grind?" Burned out from spending years worrying about countless minute details?
- Looking for a new way to use your skills that is far more rewarding and profitable than traditional dentistry?
- Fed up with the financial pressures created by corporate dentistry, declining reimbursements, and sky-high overhead?
- Worried that traditional dentistry is not going to prepare you for a safe, secure and vibrant retirement?
If you've said "Yes" to any of the items above, then this event could very well be the path to take you to a future far brighter than one in traditional dentistry. The work is easy, rewarding and extremely profitable. Your results in dental sleep medicine can even grow and expand without you having to work harder or put in more hours.
What Does the Event Agenda Look Like?
We'll cover the basics of sleep medicine, the Dental Sleep MBA™ system that allows our members to see 20-50 patients per month, the patient screening process and testing systems review.
We'll cover oral appliances, how to review home sleep test results, how to increase your profits, how to find and train a sleep coordinator, and take a close look at the four-year Dental Sleep MBA™ program.
We'll have one-on-one conferences with program directors and break-out sessions focusing on topics including therapy CPAP vs. OAT, other sleep disorders, CPAP for dentists, APAP for titration, and extensive Q&A.
What Level of Success Could You Create in Dental Sleep Medicine With a System That Actually Works? How Happy Would You Be If You Only Had to Work 4-8 Hours Per Week?
If you’re skeptical that the Dental Sleep MBA™ approach to success in sleep actually works, you’re not alone. Anything THINKING person would be skeptical of someone announcing a way to succeed in an industry where dentists fail almost every…single…time. The Introduction Events offer an educational and low-risk way to SHOW you how this works. We’ll give you details, facts and figures so you can see the proof for yourself.
- Dr. Brandon Hedgecock of Austin Texas has delivered upwards of 1,300 oral appliances and collected over $3 million. Last month alone, he saw 140 oral appliance patients. He is currently at the helm of the most successful sleep business in the country, on track to do $2.3 million this year.
- Dr. KJ Sturhahn of Quincy IL is brand new in the program and just started screening patients a few months ago. So far, he’s done 25 appliances and collected $54K.
- Dr. Arpan Patel of Langhorne PA sees over 70 patients a month and generates $2 million per year.
- Dr. Nate Cogswell of Rockford IL has delivered 94 oral appliances, collected $301K and hasn’t even started his first in-office program with a physician yet!
- Dr. Sal Aragona, a Dental Sleep MBA™ Advisor, was involved in sleep before he crossed paths with Dental Sleep MBA™ from the International Academy of Sleep. But it’s been an honor to watch his practice really take off once he started executing using our proprietary four-year method. Dr. Aragona’s gotten (multi-seven-figure) offers to buy his sleep practice, but he’s not selling. Instead, he’s continuing to build. (He’s seeing about 25 patients per month.) His dental practice, which he built over 38 years, is on track to hit $3 million this year. His sleep practice, which he built over the last 18 months, could exceed that.
- Dr. Jay Neuhaus, another Dental Sleep MBA™ Advisor who was dabbling in sleep prior to Dental Sleep MBA™, saw his sleep business explode using our model. 3.5 years ago, Dr. Neuhaus was burned out, stressed out, worked OUT. Today, Dr. Jay Neuhaus is 67. He’s working 1 day per week and netting $19,000 for that day. Projected out over the year, that’s $912K....NET. His average reimbursement per appliance is $4,400! As it turns out, Jay’s work got noticed by a major corporation looking for someone to head up the sleep department. Jay got the job--a huge salaried position plus points.
- Dr. Bob Schaffer, in San Diego, has been in the program for about 8 months. He recently did 13 oral appliances in ONE day. Our average reimbursement is about $3K. I’ll let you do the math on that. The best part is that his Office Manager is running the whole sleep business while he practices dentistry!
- Dr. Rebecca Lauck has been in sleep medicine for a long time. Like most dentists, however, she experienced very little success early on. A “good” year for her, prior to Dental Sleep MBA™, was about five patients. That’s for the entire year. That’s changed by a factor of 20. She went from 5 appliances per YEAR to 116 per YEAR.
The members below started off right where you are, unsure if dental sleep medicine was for them. They came to an Introduction course and eventually ended up joining the FULL four-year program. As you’ll see, they are experiencing enormous success in dental sleep medicine.
Register For An Upcoming Introduction to Dental Sleep MBA™ Course
Registration is $1,495 with the option to enroll a Staff Member for an additional $795. In addition to your enrollment, a complimentary invitation will also be extended to your spouse or partner. That way, they can attend select portions of the event so you won’t have to go home and start from scratch explaining everything to them. We have our courses in some pretty ideal locations, so the rest of the time they can enjoy relaxing and seeing the sights.
To enroll in an upcoming Introduction to Dental Sleep MBA™ course, please check the schedule and current availability below.